domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2014

We never know ourselves.

I see you alone and this makes me wonder why things went out that way. Maybe you thought I didn't like you, maybe we've got tired of mirrors. You know, I was never too good for you, and you’ve always heard they say. When the wind blew backwards that night, I got scared of interiors, I didn’t want to go back home, I confess.
Anyways, I decided to reach you just to let you know, as you might, that I still see you, and the broken glass we’ve left behind scattered light all over, it is beautiful. I hope your life turns out to be the best of all our. We never know who we are until we see ourselves hugged in front of that thing, don’t you think?

2 comentários:

Yuri disse...

TalvezBlog going full international mode. Quero ver alguém escrever alguma coisa em armênio agora!

Dani-boy, sempre sinto alguma coisa como se o mundo estivesse faltando, nos seus textos, mas não me lembro de ter visto um que invocasse um romance partido! Falha da minha vista ou você não escreve muito a respeito mesmo?

Daniel disse...

Fiquei coçando para fazer a piada do artista e responder: "como assim Yuri? Todos os meus textos são sobre corações partidos!". A verdade é que esse eu escrevi partindo da ambiguidade que o título carrega, mas enfim, nunca parei para pensar sobre estatísticas de meus assuntos ;)